A former executive with van Eyk’s financial advice business has jumped ship to a non-institutional dealer group, following the research house’s entry into administration.
Fitzpatricks Financial Group has announced that Anthony Vaiente has joined the licensee as head of business growth.
Mr Vaiente was formerly manager of practice acquisitions and recruitment at van Eyk, charged with driving strategy across van Eyk’s advice channels in Australia and New Zealand – a role he was promoted to in November 2013.
Fitzpatricks managing director John McMurdo said the dealer group is “on the record as actively seeking professional advisers” to join the network, adding that Mr Vaiente’s “trusted relationships” with the advice community will be valuable.
van Eyk entered voluntary administration in September.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all