A former executive with van Eyk’s financial advice business has jumped ship to a non-institutional dealer group, following the research house’s entry into administration.
Fitzpatricks Financial Group has announced that Anthony Vaiente has joined the licensee as head of business growth.
Mr Vaiente was formerly manager of practice acquisitions and recruitment at van Eyk, charged with driving strategy across van Eyk’s advice channels in Australia and New Zealand – a role he was promoted to in November 2013.
Fitzpatricks managing director John McMurdo said the dealer group is “on the record as actively seeking professional advisers” to join the network, adding that Mr Vaiente’s “trusted relationships” with the advice community will be valuable.
van Eyk entered voluntary administration in September.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all