A former executive with van Eyk’s financial advice business has jumped ship to a non-institutional dealer group, following the research house’s entry into administration.
Fitzpatricks Financial Group has announced that Anthony Vaiente has joined the licensee as head of business growth.
Mr Vaiente was formerly manager of practice acquisitions and recruitment at van Eyk, charged with driving strategy across van Eyk’s advice channels in Australia and New Zealand – a role he was promoted to in November 2013.
Fitzpatricks managing director John McMurdo said the dealer group is “on the record as actively seeking professional advisers” to join the network, adding that Mr Vaiente’s “trusted relationships” with the advice community will be valuable.
van Eyk entered voluntary administration in September.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Storm litigator mulls AMP class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all