A former executive with van Eyk’s financial advice business has jumped ship to a non-institutional dealer group, following the research house’s entry into administration.
Fitzpatricks Financial Group has announced that Anthony Vaiente has joined the licensee as head of business growth.
Mr Vaiente was formerly manager of practice acquisitions and recruitment at van Eyk, charged with driving strategy across van Eyk’s advice channels in Australia and New Zealand – a role he was promoted to in November 2013.
Fitzpatricks managing director John McMurdo said the dealer group is “on the record as actively seeking professional advisers” to join the network, adding that Mr Vaiente’s “trusted relationships” with the advice community will be valuable.
van Eyk entered voluntary administration in September.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 05:37Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- view all