A former executive with van Eyk’s financial advice business has jumped ship to a non-institutional dealer group, following the research house’s entry into administration.
Fitzpatricks Financial Group has announced that Anthony Vaiente has joined the licensee as head of business growth.
Mr Vaiente was formerly manager of practice acquisitions and recruitment at van Eyk, charged with driving strategy across van Eyk’s advice channels in Australia and New Zealand – a role he was promoted to in November 2013.
Fitzpatricks managing director John McMurdo said the dealer group is “on the record as actively seeking professional advisers” to join the network, adding that Mr Vaiente’s “trusted relationships” with the advice community will be valuable.
van Eyk entered voluntary administration in September.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- view all