Software provider Decimal has announced it has been appointed as the technology partner of non-aligned dealer group WealthSure.
In an announcement released by Decimal yesterday, the software company said the partnership sets the “framework” for it to provide “real-time technology for client engagement, advice, sales, service and compliance”.
Decimal executive chairman Michael Sertorio said the company’s appointment by WealthSure is an “important milestone” for Decimal, at the outset of its entry into the “[independent financial advice] market”.
“The partnership marks the first strategic win within the non-aligned financial planning segment for Decimal since commencing go to market activities in mid-2014,” a statement from Decimal said.
“WealthSure, one of the wealth management industry’s largest non-aligned groups, has been undergoing significant transformation over the last 12 months, and is now focused on growth,” it said.
WealthSure chief executive David Newman said new capability is required to meet the changing needs of customers, as well as reduce costs and manage risk.
“The technology transformation delivered by Decimal’s platform will address these needs, and become a critical enabler for the organisation’s next phase of growth,” Mr Newman said.
“Decimal’s technology capabilities will help us grow, as both individual practices and a group, whilst also delivering unprecedented fulfilment efficiency and compliance management,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all