FPA general manager, member growth and marketing, Tom Reddacliff has announced he is stepping down from the post only months after joining the association from MLC.
Mr Reddacliff joined the FPA in May after leaving the MLC group, where he held a number of roles including NAB Wealth general manager, customer retention and mature products, and managing director of aligned dealer group Godfrey Pembroke.
In a statement, the FPA confirmed to ifa that Mr Reddacliff has handed in his resignation in order to establish a consulting business, through which he will continue to provide services to the association on a part-time basis.
“Tom has added great value to the FPA during his time with us as general manager, member growth and marketing,” said FPA chief executive Mark Rantall.
“The work he undertook to promote and strengthen the growth of the financial planning profession was of great benefit to the FPA and our members.
“We wish him the best as he enters into a new stage of his career and look forward to continuing to work with him on meaningful strategic projects.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:13Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all