Bennelong Funds Management has created a national account manager role to further strengthen its sales team and reinforce its distribution strategy.
Zac Wallis has been appointed to the new role and will contribute to the business development function across all channels, particularly national accounts and research relationships.
He joins Bennelong from Zurich Investments where he worked for four years as a strategic account and research manager, responsible for growing Zurich’s strategic relationships with research houses and national dealer groups.
He also worked as a research analyst and ETF strategist for Morningstar and as an accountant and portfolio analyst with UHY Haines Norton.
Bennelong head of distribution Andrew Aitken said Mr Wallis’ experience in financial services roles is particularly valuable as he has worked both in research and distribution.
“Our existing sales team has built strong relationships throughout the industry’s institutional and retail value chains,” said Mr Aitken.
“The introduction of this new role will enable us to better service our clients and expand Bennelong’s distribution footprint.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all