Bennelong Funds Management has created a national account manager role to further strengthen its sales team and reinforce its distribution strategy.
Zac Wallis has been appointed to the new role and will contribute to the business development function across all channels, particularly national accounts and research relationships.
He joins Bennelong from Zurich Investments where he worked for four years as a strategic account and research manager, responsible for growing Zurich’s strategic relationships with research houses and national dealer groups.
He also worked as a research analyst and ETF strategist for Morningstar and as an accountant and portfolio analyst with UHY Haines Norton.
Bennelong head of distribution Andrew Aitken said Mr Wallis’ experience in financial services roles is particularly valuable as he has worked both in research and distribution.
“Our existing sales team has built strong relationships throughout the industry’s institutional and retail value chains,” said Mr Aitken.
“The introduction of this new role will enable us to better service our clients and expand Bennelong’s distribution footprint.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all