Bennelong Funds Management has created a national account manager role to further strengthen its sales team and reinforce its distribution strategy.
Zac Wallis has been appointed to the new role and will contribute to the business development function across all channels, particularly national accounts and research relationships.
He joins Bennelong from Zurich Investments where he worked for four years as a strategic account and research manager, responsible for growing Zurich’s strategic relationships with research houses and national dealer groups.
He also worked as a research analyst and ETF strategist for Morningstar and as an accountant and portfolio analyst with UHY Haines Norton.
Bennelong head of distribution Andrew Aitken said Mr Wallis’ experience in financial services roles is particularly valuable as he has worked both in research and distribution.
“Our existing sales team has built strong relationships throughout the industry’s institutional and retail value chains,” said Mr Aitken.
“The introduction of this new role will enable us to better service our clients and expand Bennelong’s distribution footprint.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all