Advice and accounting group Chan & Naylor has announced it has signed a joint venture agreement with a mortgage brokerage.
Chan & Naylor has struck a deal with Origin Finance to launch a new company - to be known as Chan & Naylor Finance - which the firm says reflects its commitment to provide “seamless and complete advice” to its client base.
“The new venture will consolidate the various state-based finance businesses operated under the Chan & Naylor brand under one new umbrella so as to better meet the requirements of all new and existing clients,” a statement from Chan & Naylor said.
Origin Finance chief executive Doug Daniell said Chan & Naylor has a good “geographic footprint”, with 15 offices located around Australia while Origin comprises an “extensive network” of brokers.
“Initially, we anticipate staffing Chan & Naylor Finance with existing Chan & Naylor personnel and Origin brokers,” Mr Daniell said.
“However, we will look to recruit some experienced brokers, especially those with banking or credit backgrounds, to expand into new locations and grow the existing locations."
Chan & Naylor also said the new business will look to offer additional services “boosting the seamless offering to clients”.
“They include branded Chan & Naylor home loans, bespoke loans for Chan & Naylor’s Property Investor Trust, [and] SMSF loans,” a statement from the firm said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all