Advice and accounting group Chan & Naylor has announced it has signed a joint venture agreement with a mortgage brokerage.
Chan & Naylor has struck a deal with Origin Finance to launch a new company - to be known as Chan & Naylor Finance - which the firm says reflects its commitment to provide “seamless and complete advice” to its client base.
“The new venture will consolidate the various state-based finance businesses operated under the Chan & Naylor brand under one new umbrella so as to better meet the requirements of all new and existing clients,” a statement from Chan & Naylor said.
Origin Finance chief executive Doug Daniell said Chan & Naylor has a good “geographic footprint”, with 15 offices located around Australia while Origin comprises an “extensive network” of brokers.
“Initially, we anticipate staffing Chan & Naylor Finance with existing Chan & Naylor personnel and Origin brokers,” Mr Daniell said.
“However, we will look to recruit some experienced brokers, especially those with banking or credit backgrounds, to expand into new locations and grow the existing locations."
Chan & Naylor also said the new business will look to offer additional services “boosting the seamless offering to clients”.
“They include branded Chan & Naylor home loans, bespoke loans for Chan & Naylor’s Property Investor Trust, [and] SMSF loans,” a statement from the firm said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all