IOOF-aligned licensee Ord Minnett has recruited two former Lonsec execs to head up its wholesale stockbroking offering to the IFA and advice markets.
An IOOF spokesperson has confirmed to ifa that former Lonsec Stockbroking chief executive David Wylie has joined Ord Minnett in a full-time capacity.
Former Lonsec Limited general manager, sales and marketing, Jeremy Pree has also joined the Ord Minnett group in recent weeks.
“David and Jeremy have joined [Ord Minnett] in an effort to grow the intermediary side of the business,” the spokesperson said.
“They will be engaged in providing wholesale broking services to IFAs and financial planning groups."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all