IOOF-aligned licensee Ord Minnett has recruited two former Lonsec execs to head up its wholesale stockbroking offering to the IFA and advice markets.
An IOOF spokesperson has confirmed to ifa that former Lonsec Stockbroking chief executive David Wylie has joined Ord Minnett in a full-time capacity.
Former Lonsec Limited general manager, sales and marketing, Jeremy Pree has also joined the Ord Minnett group in recent weeks.
“David and Jeremy have joined [Ord Minnett] in an effort to grow the intermediary side of the business,” the spokesperson said.
“They will be engaged in providing wholesale broking services to IFAs and financial planning groups."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all