IOOF-aligned licensee Ord Minnett has recruited two former Lonsec execs to head up its wholesale stockbroking offering to the IFA and advice markets.
An IOOF spokesperson has confirmed to ifa that former Lonsec Stockbroking chief executive David Wylie has joined Ord Minnett in a full-time capacity.
Former Lonsec Limited general manager, sales and marketing, Jeremy Pree has also joined the Ord Minnett group in recent weeks.
“David and Jeremy have joined [Ord Minnett] in an effort to grow the intermediary side of the business,” the spokesperson said.
“They will be engaged in providing wholesale broking services to IFAs and financial planning groups."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all