IOOF-aligned licensee Ord Minnett has recruited two former Lonsec execs to head up its wholesale stockbroking offering to the IFA and advice markets.
An IOOF spokesperson has confirmed to ifa that former Lonsec Stockbroking chief executive David Wylie has joined Ord Minnett in a full-time capacity.
Former Lonsec Limited general manager, sales and marketing, Jeremy Pree has also joined the Ord Minnett group in recent weeks.
“David and Jeremy have joined [Ord Minnett] in an effort to grow the intermediary side of the business,” the spokesperson said.
“They will be engaged in providing wholesale broking services to IFAs and financial planning groups."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all