IOOF-aligned licensee Ord Minnett has recruited two former Lonsec execs to head up its wholesale stockbroking offering to the IFA and advice markets.
An IOOF spokesperson has confirmed to ifa that former Lonsec Stockbroking chief executive David Wylie has joined Ord Minnett in a full-time capacity.
Former Lonsec Limited general manager, sales and marketing, Jeremy Pree has also joined the Ord Minnett group in recent weeks.
“David and Jeremy have joined [Ord Minnett] in an effort to grow the intermediary side of the business,” the spokesperson said.
“They will be engaged in providing wholesale broking services to IFAs and financial planning groups."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all