Netwealth has expanded the size of its distribution team by adding five senior members across its Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane offices.
Paul Yates and Carine Grassy have joined the Sydney office servicing NSW and ACT; Justin Carroll will join the Brisbane office; and Aimee Psellos and Steve Thomas have joined the head office in Melbourne.
Netwealth executive director Matt Heine said the appointments reflect the company's commitment to “focus on maintaining momentum” and increase awareness of its products.
“We are experiencing fantastic growth and have already increased funds under management (FUM) by $400 million in the first quarter of this financial year,” Mr Heine said.
“These appointments reflect our commitment and focus on maintaining momentum, growing awareness of our products and continuing to deliver a high level of service to our existing clients,” he said.
“The experience of the new members, in addition to the quality and depth of their existing adviser and licensee networks is outstanding and will help us drive further into our key market segments,” Mr Heine said.
Netwealth added that the new appointments follow record flows from “independent financial advisers and private client firms” last financial year, which saw a 35 per cent increase in FUM.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all