An industry super fund has announced the introduction of a new intra-fund limited advice service for members, to be staffed by IFS authorised representatives.
Kinetic Super said the introduction of this service will provide its members with access to limited personal financial advice on insurance cover, contributions or making investment choices within their account.
“Our intra-fund advice service is just another way we are moving to give Australians more control over their super,” Kinetic Super chief executive Megan Bolton said.
“We want to encourage members to take an active approach with their super. Intra-fund advice gives Kinetic Super fund members access to financial advice about their super account, providing support and confidence to make informed decisions,” she said.
Kinetic Super said the service will be provided and licensed under the AFSL of Industry Fund Services (IFS) and delivered by IFS authorised representatives.
“This service is an extension of the current service provided to all members who are increasingly seeking advice in areas such as insurance, investment choice and contributions,” Ms Bolton said.
“The cost of providing intra-fund advice is factored into the current fund fees which means it’s available to our members at no additional cost.
“We hope the intra-fund service will provide our 300,000 members more choice and helpful support when it comes to improving their retirement outcomes,” Ms Bolton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all