ING Direct is expanding access to its Living Super product by making it available to advisers who are looking for a superannuation platform for their clients.
ING Direct clients will now be able to authorise the deduction of their superannuation advice free from their Living Super account as well as allow their adviser non-transactional access to it.
ING Direct also said it is working on building an adviser portal to allow advisers to fully administer their client’s Living Super portfolios, which it plans to launch early next year.
“Living Super provides an industry-leading solution for advisers looking for a low-cost, functional and efficient online superannuation platform for their cost-sensitive clients,” said ING Direct key account manager for wealth, Charles Smith.
Living Super gives clients the ability to invest in cash and term deposits held with ING Direct with no fees as well as access to managed funds and real-time share trading of stocks listed on the ASX/S&P200 index as well as selected ETFs and LICs.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Software integration aims for advice efficiencyBy Reporter
- view all