ING Direct is expanding access to its Living Super product by making it available to advisers who are looking for a superannuation platform for their clients.
ING Direct clients will now be able to authorise the deduction of their superannuation advice free from their Living Super account as well as allow their adviser non-transactional access to it.
ING Direct also said it is working on building an adviser portal to allow advisers to fully administer their client’s Living Super portfolios, which it plans to launch early next year.
“Living Super provides an industry-leading solution for advisers looking for a low-cost, functional and efficient online superannuation platform for their cost-sensitive clients,” said ING Direct key account manager for wealth, Charles Smith.
Living Super gives clients the ability to invest in cash and term deposits held with ING Direct with no fees as well as access to managed funds and real-time share trading of stocks listed on the ASX/S&P200 index as well as selected ETFs and LICs.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:20Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:48The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 09:53Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:53Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 09:53Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all