Advisers have ranked financial planning software AdviserLogic number one for usability in the 2014 Investment Trends Planner Technology Report.
Commenting on the result, AdviserLogic managing director Gundeep Sidhu said AdviserLogic won the award due to its being designed from an adviser perspective to help advisers cope with the day-to-day functions of providing advice.
“Our goal from day one was to not only help make life more efficient and compliant for advisers and their staff, but to also help them identify more opportunities within their existing client base,” Mr Sidhu said.
“We created AdviserLogic to make Customer Relationship Management the central hub and everything else is built around it. We believe this is what makes it so easy for advisers to use and adapt as a key tool,” he said.
The report, which surveyed 1,038 financial advisers on usability, found 73 per cent of AdviserLogic clients said the software was good or very good in terms of ease of use.
“Our understanding of how advisers work, the roadblocks they can face, their day-to-day needs and the importance of when they need it are things we continually look to improve,” Mr Sidhu said.
He said advisers find AdviserLogic an easy system to learn, which makes a “huge difference” when managing evolving relationships with a large number of clients.
“They quickly acquire the knowledge required to use the system correctly which means they are forming the correct habits in relation to compliance and day-to-day handling of data,” Mr Sidhu said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all