The Association of Financial Advisers and TAL have announced the semi-finalists for the 2014 AFA Female Excellence in Advice Award.
AFA chief executive Brad Fox said the achievements of the semi-finalists show the profession can earn the recognition and respect of the public.
“By taking part in the award process, these women are showing how they are changing their clients’ lives,” Mr Fox said.
“The more we can continue to showcase the value of their advice, the sooner more Australians will understand what financial advice is, what the process involves and how valuable it is to their own position,” he said.
TAL Life chief executive Brett Clark said the calibre of applicants was exceptionally high.
“The quality of the nominations this year again is really impressive and a great indication of the calibre of women seeking to make a difference in financial services,” Mr Clark said.
The semi-finalists are:
- Adrienne Rush, Bendigo Financial Planning
- Dominique Bergel-Grant, Leapfrog Financial
- Kate McCallum, Multiforte Financial Services
- Julia Schortinghuis, Lighthouse Capital
- Katherine Hann, Alan Donald Financial Services
- Nadia Cassidy, Mercer Financial Advice
- Naomi Rosenthal, Tudor Investassure Pty Ltd
- Sarah Riegelhuth, Wealth Enhancers
- Shu-Yi Schulstad, InsureWealth Financial Services
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
13 Dec 2017Proposed ASIC penalties inappropriate: FPABy Staff Reporter
13 Dec 2017AMP QLD head of sales to departBy Aleks Vickovich
13 Dec 2017CBA's Ricky Gillespie gets $3K wrist slapBy Aleks Vickovich
13 Dec 2017Elders appoints NSW-based practiceBy Staff Reporter
13 Dec 2017Zurich outlines advice partnership with ANZBy Jessica Yun and Killian Plastow
13 Dec 2017ASIC gets glowing report card for MoneySmartBy Staff Reporter
- view all