The Association of Financial Advisers and TAL have announced the semi-finalists for the 2014 AFA Female Excellence in Advice Award.
AFA chief executive Brad Fox said the achievements of the semi-finalists show the profession can earn the recognition and respect of the public.
“By taking part in the award process, these women are showing how they are changing their clients’ lives,” Mr Fox said.
“The more we can continue to showcase the value of their advice, the sooner more Australians will understand what financial advice is, what the process involves and how valuable it is to their own position,” he said.
TAL Life chief executive Brett Clark said the calibre of applicants was exceptionally high.
“The quality of the nominations this year again is really impressive and a great indication of the calibre of women seeking to make a difference in financial services,” Mr Clark said.
The semi-finalists are:
- Adrienne Rush, Bendigo Financial Planning
- Dominique Bergel-Grant, Leapfrog Financial
- Kate McCallum, Multiforte Financial Services
- Julia Schortinghuis, Lighthouse Capital
- Katherine Hann, Alan Donald Financial Services
- Nadia Cassidy, Mercer Financial Advice
- Naomi Rosenthal, Tudor Investassure Pty Ltd
- Sarah Riegelhuth, Wealth Enhancers
- Shu-Yi Schulstad, InsureWealth Financial Services
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all