AIA Australia has made its Vitality program more accessible to advisers, by expanding its availability on Priority Protection for Platform Investors (PPPI) policies.
AIA Australia said investors looking to secure life insurance cover will now be able to purchase AIA Vitality on platforms that include Asgard, HUB24, LifeFocus, Personal Choice Private, PowerWrap, Portfolio Care, and Netwealth.
Australia chief executive Damien Mu said the integration of AIA Vitality with PPPI on these platforms will allow more advisers to purchase it through their preferred platform.
“We know that platforms are becoming an increasingly popular business channel for advisers to write risk, so we’ve got to make sure we tailor our products accordingly”, Mr Mu said.
“AIA Vitality has made a huge difference in helping advisers change the conversation around life insurance with their clients and we want to make the program more accessible for them. Platforms will help us do this.”
AIA Australia also said recent statistics from the Investment Trends Planner Risk Report for June 2014 indicate the portion of risk written on platforms has remained steady over the past 12 months.
“Looking forward, 80 per cent of planners say they intend to use platforms for risk in the next 12 months,” the statement said.
“Platforms help advisers to streamline their administrative and compliance requirements when writing risk products, and offer a more competitive range of insurance products to complement their client’s investments.”
AIA Vitality will also be available on the IOOF Pursuit Platform later this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all