Energy Super has expanded its financial advice network into Townsville as a result of a growing demand in the area.
John McFaull is the first Townsville-based finanical adviser appointed by Energy Super to provide services to its super fund members and clients of ESI Financial Services.
Mr McFaull will look after clients in north and far north Queensland who were previously serviced by Energy Super financial advisors making regular visits from Brisbane.
He will travel regularly to Cairns and to regional centres such as Ingham and Mt Isa, as required.
Mr McFaull has worked as a financial adviser for seven years, most recently with Westpac, and has also held a number of roles in communications focused on client services, sales and marketing.
Energy Super CEO Robyn Petrou said the appointment of a Townsville adviser was part of the fund’s overall strategy to continually improve member services.
“In recent years we’ve seen growing demand for our financial advice as members become more aware of the value of advice and the value of the ‘profit for member’ industry fund model,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all