Elixir Consulting is seeking to consult with the financial advice community about various pricing and business models.
The pricing research will hopefully reveal new trends in pricing for fee-for-service financial advice professionals as well as offer insights into the “practical application of fees”, Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic told ifa.
“We know how pricing models work in practice, so we're able to structure the survey questions to capture the knowledge that advisers want to understand,” Ms Viskovic said.
“We're capturing not only stats, such as how much advisers are charging on an upfront and ongoing basis, but also what models they're using, what they do with insurance commissions and what services they're delivering for their ongoing fees.”
Advisers who take part in the research survey – which can be accessed via the Elixir Consulting website – will be in the running to win a $2,000 travel voucher.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all