Elixir Consulting is seeking to consult with the financial advice community about various pricing and business models.
The pricing research will hopefully reveal new trends in pricing for fee-for-service financial advice professionals as well as offer insights into the “practical application of fees”, Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic told ifa.
“We know how pricing models work in practice, so we're able to structure the survey questions to capture the knowledge that advisers want to understand,” Ms Viskovic said.
“We're capturing not only stats, such as how much advisers are charging on an upfront and ongoing basis, but also what models they're using, what they do with insurance commissions and what services they're delivering for their ongoing fees.”
Advisers who take part in the research survey – which can be accessed via the Elixir Consulting website – will be in the running to win a $2,000 travel voucher.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all