Elixir Consulting is seeking to consult with the financial advice community about various pricing and business models.
The pricing research will hopefully reveal new trends in pricing for fee-for-service financial advice professionals as well as offer insights into the “practical application of fees”, Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic told ifa.
“We know how pricing models work in practice, so we're able to structure the survey questions to capture the knowledge that advisers want to understand,” Ms Viskovic said.
“We're capturing not only stats, such as how much advisers are charging on an upfront and ongoing basis, but also what models they're using, what they do with insurance commissions and what services they're delivering for their ongoing fees.”
Advisers who take part in the research survey – which can be accessed via the Elixir Consulting website – will be in the running to win a $2,000 travel voucher.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all