Elixir Consulting is seeking to consult with the financial advice community about various pricing and business models.
The pricing research will hopefully reveal new trends in pricing for fee-for-service financial advice professionals as well as offer insights into the “practical application of fees”, Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic told ifa.
“We know how pricing models work in practice, so we're able to structure the survey questions to capture the knowledge that advisers want to understand,” Ms Viskovic said.
“We're capturing not only stats, such as how much advisers are charging on an upfront and ongoing basis, but also what models they're using, what they do with insurance commissions and what services they're delivering for their ongoing fees.”
Advisers who take part in the research survey – which can be accessed via the Elixir Consulting website – will be in the running to win a $2,000 travel voucher.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all