Roy Morgan has hired a new general manager for its financial services space, which the firm says will strengthen its presence in the banking, insurance and superannuation market.
Jason Hulme is taking on the role and willl focus on building Roy Morgan’s expertise in helping financial service organisations better understand their customers.
Roy Morgan head of client services Howard Seccombe said Mr Hulme has extensive experience in financial services, marketing and media across Australia and the UK and has a deep understanding of the issues driving the industry.
“I am in no doubt that he will drive insight and value within the sector and the clients of Roy Morgan Research,” said Mr Seccombe.
Mr Hulme said he was delighted by the opportunity to join Roy Morgan Research and looks forward to working closely with Roy Morgan’s clients to help them achieve their strategic goals.
The appointment follows Roy Morgan’s purchase of a new Sydney office in Kent Street which it said was a sign it was “consolidating its presence in the Sydney market”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all