Roy Morgan has hired a new general manager for its financial services space, which the firm says will strengthen its presence in the banking, insurance and superannuation market.
Jason Hulme is taking on the role and willl focus on building Roy Morgan’s expertise in helping financial service organisations better understand their customers.
Roy Morgan head of client services Howard Seccombe said Mr Hulme has extensive experience in financial services, marketing and media across Australia and the UK and has a deep understanding of the issues driving the industry.
“I am in no doubt that he will drive insight and value within the sector and the clients of Roy Morgan Research,” said Mr Seccombe.
Mr Hulme said he was delighted by the opportunity to join Roy Morgan Research and looks forward to working closely with Roy Morgan’s clients to help them achieve their strategic goals.
The appointment follows Roy Morgan’s purchase of a new Sydney office in Kent Street which it said was a sign it was “consolidating its presence in the Sydney market”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all