Roy Morgan has hired a new general manager for its financial services space, which the firm says will strengthen its presence in the banking, insurance and superannuation market.
Jason Hulme is taking on the role and willl focus on building Roy Morgan’s expertise in helping financial service organisations better understand their customers.
Roy Morgan head of client services Howard Seccombe said Mr Hulme has extensive experience in financial services, marketing and media across Australia and the UK and has a deep understanding of the issues driving the industry.
“I am in no doubt that he will drive insight and value within the sector and the clients of Roy Morgan Research,” said Mr Seccombe.
Mr Hulme said he was delighted by the opportunity to join Roy Morgan Research and looks forward to working closely with Roy Morgan’s clients to help them achieve their strategic goals.
The appointment follows Roy Morgan’s purchase of a new Sydney office in Kent Street which it said was a sign it was “consolidating its presence in the Sydney market”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all