Barrack Street Investments has listed on the ASX after raising $16 million through its initial public offering.
The fund is managed by boutique Australian equities manager ECP Asset Management and invests in a portfolio of quality small and mid-cap ASX-listed companies.
ECP Asset Management head Dr Manny Pohl thanked the brokers involved in the raising and said he was pleased SMSF trustees and other investors were recognising the need to diversify beyond the Top 50 ASX stocks.
“We have a number of people to thank for this successful capital raising, including Morgans Corporate who was the lead manager to the offer,” said Dr Pohl.
Dr Pohl said the listed investment company is targeted at small super funds with fewer than five members and aims to achieve medium- to long-term capital growth and income through fully franked dividends.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all