Barrack Street Investments has listed on the ASX after raising $16 million through its initial public offering.
The fund is managed by boutique Australian equities manager ECP Asset Management and invests in a portfolio of quality small and mid-cap ASX-listed companies.
ECP Asset Management head Dr Manny Pohl thanked the brokers involved in the raising and said he was pleased SMSF trustees and other investors were recognising the need to diversify beyond the Top 50 ASX stocks.
“We have a number of people to thank for this successful capital raising, including Morgans Corporate who was the lead manager to the offer,” said Dr Pohl.
Dr Pohl said the listed investment company is targeted at small super funds with fewer than five members and aims to achieve medium- to long-term capital growth and income through fully franked dividends.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all