Barrack Street Investments has listed on the ASX after raising $16 million through its initial public offering.
The fund is managed by boutique Australian equities manager ECP Asset Management and invests in a portfolio of quality small and mid-cap ASX-listed companies.
ECP Asset Management head Dr Manny Pohl thanked the brokers involved in the raising and said he was pleased SMSF trustees and other investors were recognising the need to diversify beyond the Top 50 ASX stocks.
“We have a number of people to thank for this successful capital raising, including Morgans Corporate who was the lead manager to the offer,” said Dr Pohl.
Dr Pohl said the listed investment company is targeted at small super funds with fewer than five members and aims to achieve medium- to long-term capital growth and income through fully franked dividends.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all