Barrack Street Investments has listed on the ASX after raising $16 million through its initial public offering.
The fund is managed by boutique Australian equities manager ECP Asset Management and invests in a portfolio of quality small and mid-cap ASX-listed companies.
ECP Asset Management head Dr Manny Pohl thanked the brokers involved in the raising and said he was pleased SMSF trustees and other investors were recognising the need to diversify beyond the Top 50 ASX stocks.
“We have a number of people to thank for this successful capital raising, including Morgans Corporate who was the lead manager to the offer,” said Dr Pohl.
Dr Pohl said the listed investment company is targeted at small super funds with fewer than five members and aims to achieve medium- to long-term capital growth and income through fully franked dividends.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all