Barrack Street Investments has listed on the ASX after raising $16 million through its initial public offering.
The fund is managed by boutique Australian equities manager ECP Asset Management and invests in a portfolio of quality small and mid-cap ASX-listed companies.
ECP Asset Management head Dr Manny Pohl thanked the brokers involved in the raising and said he was pleased SMSF trustees and other investors were recognising the need to diversify beyond the Top 50 ASX stocks.
“We have a number of people to thank for this successful capital raising, including Morgans Corporate who was the lead manager to the offer,” said Dr Pohl.
Dr Pohl said the listed investment company is targeted at small super funds with fewer than five members and aims to achieve medium- to long-term capital growth and income through fully franked dividends.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all