Online stock researcher Skaffold.com has made a new appointment, as it expands into the financial services and SMSF administrator markets.
Trevor Clisby has joined as head of wholesale markets to drive the next phase of Skafford’s distribution strategy.
Skaffold chief executive Peter Simson said financial planners are a growing segment of its membership base.
“Client case studies highlight how Skaffold allows advisers to serve client needs for equity-market investing,” Mr Simson said.
Mr Clisby has more than 25 years of financial markets experience including senior roles with Westpac, Tower Trust, Asgard and Green Light Super Services.
Mr Simson said the appointment coincides with the pending release of Skaffold’s new mobile application.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all