Online stock researcher Skaffold.com has made a new appointment, as it expands into the financial services and SMSF administrator markets.
Trevor Clisby has joined as head of wholesale markets to drive the next phase of Skafford’s distribution strategy.
Skaffold chief executive Peter Simson said financial planners are a growing segment of its membership base.
“Client case studies highlight how Skaffold allows advisers to serve client needs for equity-market investing,” Mr Simson said.
Mr Clisby has more than 25 years of financial markets experience including senior roles with Westpac, Tower Trust, Asgard and Green Light Super Services.
Mr Simson said the appointment coincides with the pending release of Skaffold’s new mobile application.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 09:19Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 09:19MLC offers adviser incentive for digital platformBy Reporter
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all