Online stock researcher Skaffold.com has made a new appointment, as it expands into the financial services and SMSF administrator markets.
Trevor Clisby has joined as head of wholesale markets to drive the next phase of Skafford’s distribution strategy.
Skaffold chief executive Peter Simson said financial planners are a growing segment of its membership base.
“Client case studies highlight how Skaffold allows advisers to serve client needs for equity-market investing,” Mr Simson said.
Mr Clisby has more than 25 years of financial markets experience including senior roles with Westpac, Tower Trust, Asgard and Green Light Super Services.
Mr Simson said the appointment coincides with the pending release of Skaffold’s new mobile application.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all