Online stock researcher Skaffold.com has made a new appointment, as it expands into the financial services and SMSF administrator markets.
Trevor Clisby has joined as head of wholesale markets to drive the next phase of Skafford’s distribution strategy.
Skaffold chief executive Peter Simson said financial planners are a growing segment of its membership base.
“Client case studies highlight how Skaffold allows advisers to serve client needs for equity-market investing,” Mr Simson said.
Mr Clisby has more than 25 years of financial markets experience including senior roles with Westpac, Tower Trust, Asgard and Green Light Super Services.
Mr Simson said the appointment coincides with the pending release of Skaffold’s new mobile application.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all