Online stock researcher Skaffold.com has made a new appointment, as it expands into the financial services and SMSF administrator markets.
Trevor Clisby has joined as head of wholesale markets to drive the next phase of Skafford’s distribution strategy.
Skaffold chief executive Peter Simson said financial planners are a growing segment of its membership base.
“Client case studies highlight how Skaffold allows advisers to serve client needs for equity-market investing,” Mr Simson said.
Mr Clisby has more than 25 years of financial markets experience including senior roles with Westpac, Tower Trust, Asgard and Green Light Super Services.
Mr Simson said the appointment coincides with the pending release of Skaffold’s new mobile application.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all