DomaCom says the decision of licensee Shartru Wealth to sign up to its fractional property investment platform has influenced its recent recruitment success.
Reflecting on the announcement that Shartru recently completed the first crowd funding deal for the DomaCom fund, DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis said his product allows advice firm a “point of differentiation”.
“There is no doubt many advisers feel trapped in the vertical models where they are expected to support the parent company’s investment products with little chance of accessing innovative products that meet client needs,” Mr Naoumidis said.
“One of the big growth assets is property, with strong demand coming from SMSFs, but because the concentration of money in a single asset makes it difficult to invest without borrowing, many trustees abandon hope.”
The comments follow the revelation by ifa that Shartru has brought two formerly AMP-aligned practices into its network in recent weeks.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all