ETF provider BetaShares has entered into a partnership with American investment company WisdomTree, which will see it market US-listed ETFs in Australia.
Under the agreement, the two companies will also explore the development of products on the ASX that will provide investors in Australia and New Zealand with access to some of WisdomTree’s investment strategies.
WisdomTree is the fifth largest ETF provider in the US, with funds under management of approximately US$35 billion, according to BetaShares.
The company currently offers more than 65 ETFs listed in the US, covering a range of asset classes and exposures.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said the company’s collaboration with WisdomTree is an “important milestone, opening up a large range of innovative investment solutions for investors in Australia and New Zealand”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all