ETF provider BetaShares has entered into a partnership with American investment company WisdomTree, which will see it market US-listed ETFs in Australia.
Under the agreement, the two companies will also explore the development of products on the ASX that will provide investors in Australia and New Zealand with access to some of WisdomTree’s investment strategies.
WisdomTree is the fifth largest ETF provider in the US, with funds under management of approximately US$35 billion, according to BetaShares.
The company currently offers more than 65 ETFs listed in the US, covering a range of asset classes and exposures.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said the company’s collaboration with WisdomTree is an “important milestone, opening up a large range of innovative investment solutions for investors in Australia and New Zealand”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all