ETF provider BetaShares has entered into a partnership with American investment company WisdomTree, which will see it market US-listed ETFs in Australia.
Under the agreement, the two companies will also explore the development of products on the ASX that will provide investors in Australia and New Zealand with access to some of WisdomTree’s investment strategies.
WisdomTree is the fifth largest ETF provider in the US, with funds under management of approximately US$35 billion, according to BetaShares.
The company currently offers more than 65 ETFs listed in the US, covering a range of asset classes and exposures.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said the company’s collaboration with WisdomTree is an “important milestone, opening up a large range of innovative investment solutions for investors in Australia and New Zealand”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all