ETF provider BetaShares has entered into a partnership with American investment company WisdomTree, which will see it market US-listed ETFs in Australia.
Under the agreement, the two companies will also explore the development of products on the ASX that will provide investors in Australia and New Zealand with access to some of WisdomTree’s investment strategies.
WisdomTree is the fifth largest ETF provider in the US, with funds under management of approximately US$35 billion, according to BetaShares.
The company currently offers more than 65 ETFs listed in the US, covering a range of asset classes and exposures.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said the company’s collaboration with WisdomTree is an “important milestone, opening up a large range of innovative investment solutions for investors in Australia and New Zealand”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all