ETF provider BetaShares has entered into a partnership with American investment company WisdomTree, which will see it market US-listed ETFs in Australia.
Under the agreement, the two companies will also explore the development of products on the ASX that will provide investors in Australia and New Zealand with access to some of WisdomTree’s investment strategies.
WisdomTree is the fifth largest ETF provider in the US, with funds under management of approximately US$35 billion, according to BetaShares.
The company currently offers more than 65 ETFs listed in the US, covering a range of asset classes and exposures.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said the company’s collaboration with WisdomTree is an “important milestone, opening up a large range of innovative investment solutions for investors in Australia and New Zealand”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017Elders recruits Tasmanian AMP practiceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Sep 2017AFSL application inquiries up 50%By Killian Plastow
- 18 Sep 2017Hub24 platform adds Aus Unity fundBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Anxiety over education standards unfounded: MentorBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Auscap fund added to BT Wrap platformBy Staff Reporter
- view all