Challenger has appointed two former executives from AMP Capital to its account team as a response to strong sales and growth in funds under management (FUM).
Angela MacPherson and Anna Schofield joined Challenger in July as national key account managers.
“We’re pleased to be attracting well-rounded executives of Angela and Anna’s calibre to our team,” Challenger general manager, platforms and national key accounts, Rommel Hacopian said.
“Both have 15 years’ experience in diverse but complementary areas.”
Ms MacPherson held prior roles at AXA and ANZ in key accounts and distribution. Ms Schofield specialises in key accounts and research and previously worked at Invesco and ING.
Both will be reporting to Mr Hacopian in their new roles.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all