Challenger has appointed two former executives from AMP Capital to its account team as a response to strong sales and growth in funds under management (FUM).
Angela MacPherson and Anna Schofield joined Challenger in July as national key account managers.
“We’re pleased to be attracting well-rounded executives of Angela and Anna’s calibre to our team,” Challenger general manager, platforms and national key accounts, Rommel Hacopian said.
“Both have 15 years’ experience in diverse but complementary areas.”
Ms MacPherson held prior roles at AXA and ANZ in key accounts and distribution. Ms Schofield specialises in key accounts and research and previously worked at Invesco and ING.
Both will be reporting to Mr Hacopian in their new roles.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- view all