Challenger has appointed two former executives from AMP Capital to its account team as a response to strong sales and growth in funds under management (FUM).
Angela MacPherson and Anna Schofield joined Challenger in July as national key account managers.
“We’re pleased to be attracting well-rounded executives of Angela and Anna’s calibre to our team,” Challenger general manager, platforms and national key accounts, Rommel Hacopian said.
“Both have 15 years’ experience in diverse but complementary areas.”
Ms MacPherson held prior roles at AXA and ANZ in key accounts and distribution. Ms Schofield specialises in key accounts and research and previously worked at Invesco and ING.
Both will be reporting to Mr Hacopian in their new roles.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all