Challenger has appointed two former executives from AMP Capital to its account team as a response to strong sales and growth in funds under management (FUM).
Angela MacPherson and Anna Schofield joined Challenger in July as national key account managers.
“We’re pleased to be attracting well-rounded executives of Angela and Anna’s calibre to our team,” Challenger general manager, platforms and national key accounts, Rommel Hacopian said.
“Both have 15 years’ experience in diverse but complementary areas.”
Ms MacPherson held prior roles at AXA and ANZ in key accounts and distribution. Ms Schofield specialises in key accounts and research and previously worked at Invesco and ING.
Both will be reporting to Mr Hacopian in their new roles.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:20Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- view all