Challenger has appointed two former executives from AMP Capital to its account team as a response to strong sales and growth in funds under management (FUM).
Angela MacPherson and Anna Schofield joined Challenger in July as national key account managers.
“We’re pleased to be attracting well-rounded executives of Angela and Anna’s calibre to our team,” Challenger general manager, platforms and national key accounts, Rommel Hacopian said.
“Both have 15 years’ experience in diverse but complementary areas.”
Ms MacPherson held prior roles at AXA and ANZ in key accounts and distribution. Ms Schofield specialises in key accounts and research and previously worked at Invesco and ING.
Both will be reporting to Mr Hacopian in their new roles.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all