CommInsure has recruited a former Asteron Life executive to head up its retail advice underwriting arm.
John Kraszula will join CommInsure on August 25, following his departure from his role at Asteron Life as executive manager, risk assessment, a spokesperson for CommInsure told ifa.
The spokesperson described Mr Kraszula as a “well respected and highly awarded Life Insurance professional”.
Mr Kraszula joined Asteron in 2004 as underwriting and technical development manager and was appointed to executive manager, risk assessment, in 2005.
He has more than 20 years’ experience leading underwriting, claims and administration teams, including prior roles at Tower and Australian Casualty and Life.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all