CommInsure has recruited a former Asteron Life executive to head up its retail advice underwriting arm.
John Kraszula will join CommInsure on August 25, following his departure from his role at Asteron Life as executive manager, risk assessment, a spokesperson for CommInsure told ifa.
The spokesperson described Mr Kraszula as a “well respected and highly awarded Life Insurance professional”.
Mr Kraszula joined Asteron in 2004 as underwriting and technical development manager and was appointed to executive manager, risk assessment, in 2005.
He has more than 20 years’ experience leading underwriting, claims and administration teams, including prior roles at Tower and Australian Casualty and Life.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all