CommInsure has recruited a former Asteron Life executive to head up its retail advice underwriting arm.
John Kraszula will join CommInsure on August 25, following his departure from his role at Asteron Life as executive manager, risk assessment, a spokesperson for CommInsure told ifa.
The spokesperson described Mr Kraszula as a “well respected and highly awarded Life Insurance professional”.
Mr Kraszula joined Asteron in 2004 as underwriting and technical development manager and was appointed to executive manager, risk assessment, in 2005.
He has more than 20 years’ experience leading underwriting, claims and administration teams, including prior roles at Tower and Australian Casualty and Life.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all