CommInsure has recruited a former Asteron Life executive to head up its retail advice underwriting arm.
John Kraszula will join CommInsure on August 25, following his departure from his role at Asteron Life as executive manager, risk assessment, a spokesperson for CommInsure told ifa.
The spokesperson described Mr Kraszula as a “well respected and highly awarded Life Insurance professional”.
Mr Kraszula joined Asteron in 2004 as underwriting and technical development manager and was appointed to executive manager, risk assessment, in 2005.
He has more than 20 years’ experience leading underwriting, claims and administration teams, including prior roles at Tower and Australian Casualty and Life.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Reinsurer backs ANZ’s OneCare upgradeBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017AIA’s PPPI added to Macquarie WrapBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017Moneysoft partners with goals-based fintechBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017$137m price tag for AFCA, CIO claimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Aug 2017s923A reform white paper launchedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- view all