CommInsure has recruited a former Asteron Life executive to head up its retail advice underwriting arm.
John Kraszula will join CommInsure on August 25, following his departure from his role at Asteron Life as executive manager, risk assessment, a spokesperson for CommInsure told ifa.
The spokesperson described Mr Kraszula as a “well respected and highly awarded Life Insurance professional”.
Mr Kraszula joined Asteron in 2004 as underwriting and technical development manager and was appointed to executive manager, risk assessment, in 2005.
He has more than 20 years’ experience leading underwriting, claims and administration teams, including prior roles at Tower and Australian Casualty and Life.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all