The parent company of dealer group Fitzpatricks Private Wealth has hired new recruits to its marketing and operations teams.
In a statement released yesterday, Fitzpatrick Financial Group announced it has appointed Brett Ireland has chief operating officer and Colin Bold as the new head of marketing.
Fitzpatrick managing director John McMurdo said the appointment of Mr Ireland and Mr Bold comes at a time when the firm is undergoing strong growth.
“Fitzpatrick has undergone significant growth over the last three years with funds under advice in its network increasing from circa $500 million in 2011 to over $2.5 billion today,” said Mr McMurdo.
“This has occurred as high quality advisers from other independent firms and institutions have sought to be a part of a professional and client-centric firm,” he said.
Mr Ireland has previously held positions with Alternatives Investment Management Association as general manager, and with global fund manager Brevan Howard as chief operating officer.
Prior to Mr Bold’s appointment, he held positions with Vanguard Investments and Colonial First State Global Asset Management as head of marketing.
Both Mr Ireland and Mr Bold’s appointments follow the senior appointment of David Dix, who was appointed as director of business development last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all