The parent company of dealer group Fitzpatricks Private Wealth has hired new recruits to its marketing and operations teams.
In a statement released yesterday, Fitzpatrick Financial Group announced it has appointed Brett Ireland has chief operating officer and Colin Bold as the new head of marketing.
Fitzpatrick managing director John McMurdo said the appointment of Mr Ireland and Mr Bold comes at a time when the firm is undergoing strong growth.
“Fitzpatrick has undergone significant growth over the last three years with funds under advice in its network increasing from circa $500 million in 2011 to over $2.5 billion today,” said Mr McMurdo.
“This has occurred as high quality advisers from other independent firms and institutions have sought to be a part of a professional and client-centric firm,” he said.
Mr Ireland has previously held positions with Alternatives Investment Management Association as general manager, and with global fund manager Brevan Howard as chief operating officer.
Prior to Mr Bold’s appointment, he held positions with Vanguard Investments and Colonial First State Global Asset Management as head of marketing.
Both Mr Ireland and Mr Bold’s appointments follow the senior appointment of David Dix, who was appointed as director of business development last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all