The parent company of dealer group Fitzpatricks Private Wealth has hired new recruits to its marketing and operations teams.
In a statement released yesterday, Fitzpatrick Financial Group announced it has appointed Brett Ireland has chief operating officer and Colin Bold as the new head of marketing.
Fitzpatrick managing director John McMurdo said the appointment of Mr Ireland and Mr Bold comes at a time when the firm is undergoing strong growth.
“Fitzpatrick has undergone significant growth over the last three years with funds under advice in its network increasing from circa $500 million in 2011 to over $2.5 billion today,” said Mr McMurdo.
“This has occurred as high quality advisers from other independent firms and institutions have sought to be a part of a professional and client-centric firm,” he said.
Mr Ireland has previously held positions with Alternatives Investment Management Association as general manager, and with global fund manager Brevan Howard as chief operating officer.
Prior to Mr Bold’s appointment, he held positions with Vanguard Investments and Colonial First State Global Asset Management as head of marketing.
Both Mr Ireland and Mr Bold’s appointments follow the senior appointment of David Dix, who was appointed as director of business development last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018Dover’s ‘Orwellian’ liability plan slammedBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all