Premium Wealth Management has appointed a former IOOF auditor with both accounting and financial planning experience to lead its compliance team.
Johan Cruz joins Premium has head of compliance following an “extensive search” to fill the position, following the move of former Premium compliance officer Shannon Durant to Anne Street Partners.
“Johan is part of the new generation of wealth management professionals who have majored in financial planning as part of his business degree,” Premium chief executive Paul Harding-Davis said.
“We conducted an extensive search to fill this critical role and we are confident we have found the right person in Johan - he has the credentials, experience and importantly, is an excellent cultural fit with our team of advisers.
“Johan’s extensive experience working with both accountants and financial planners will be an important asset in working with Premium, given our multiple service models.”
Mr Cruz was formerly an auditor of a number of businesses under the IOOF banner including the Lonsdale dealer group and also previously held a role at Count Financial.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all