Premium Wealth Management has appointed a former IOOF auditor with both accounting and financial planning experience to lead its compliance team.
Johan Cruz joins Premium has head of compliance following an “extensive search” to fill the position, following the move of former Premium compliance officer Shannon Durant to Anne Street Partners.
“Johan is part of the new generation of wealth management professionals who have majored in financial planning as part of his business degree,” Premium chief executive Paul Harding-Davis said.
“We conducted an extensive search to fill this critical role and we are confident we have found the right person in Johan - he has the credentials, experience and importantly, is an excellent cultural fit with our team of advisers.
“Johan’s extensive experience working with both accountants and financial planners will be an important asset in working with Premium, given our multiple service models.”
Mr Cruz was formerly an auditor of a number of businesses under the IOOF banner including the Lonsdale dealer group and also previously held a role at Count Financial.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all