Synchron-aligned advice firm Wealth Enhancers is looking to bolster its corporate advisory and coaching services and is in the market to recruit a new business consultant.
In a statement on its website, Wealth Enhancers announced it is hiring a new business adviser and coach to join its Sydney team.
The role will be focused on working with entrepreneurial businesses to help them reach their business goals.
“Our business advisory service works specifically with fast growing entrepreneurial businesses to help them stay accountable, think differently and ultimately reach their business goals and vision,” the statement said.
“We have an exceptional structured process, with proven results, despite this being a fairly new offering.”
The announcement follows high-profile expansion plans for the advisory firm, which recently appointed former Business Spectator journalist Kirstie Spicer to its senior leadership team and marathon runner Samantha Gash to a business development role.
At the time of Ms Gash’s appointment, Wealth Enhancers co-founder and managing director Sarah Riegelhuth said the appointment was the result of “a growing demand”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all