Platform provider OneVue has officially listed on the ASX, as part of its expansion across the superannuation sector.
In a statement last week, OneVue announced its listing on the exchange under the ticker code OVH, noting “we are excited to inform you that OneVue officially listed on the ASX this morning”.
The announcement follows OneVue’s recent acquisition of the SMSF administration arm of Super Manager Australia.
At the time, OneVue said the acquisition was to “complement” its existing investment administration business and extend its SMSF services in the areas of tax and audit.
OneVue also told ifa’s sister publication SMSF Adviser that “it absolutely is” a focus for the group to extend its services beyond the SMSF market.
“We are looking to broaden our participation across retail, industry fund and SMSFs. We are certainly looking to grow both organically and by acquisition across the superannuation sector,” said OneVue head of strategy, sales and service, David Storm.
“We are certainly looking to more fully participate in a rapidly growing SMSF sector,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all