ClearView has announced several new business development manager appointments as a result of growth in its adviser channel.
To support ClearView “expanding [its] footprint” in the life and superannuation sectors, Maree Feek, Peter Davidson and David Ghilks have been appointed BDM for Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales respectively.
“The appointment of an additional three BDMs is due to the increased growth in sales over the past 12 months from our two main distribution channels: advisers who are part of the ClearView dealer group and independent advisers,” ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said.
“They will play a key role in expanding our footprint into the life advice and superannuation markets.”
Mr Swanson said the three new BDMs will focus on promoting ClearView’s LifeSolutions and WealthSolutions product suites.
Ms Feek has more than 14 years’ experience in the financial services industry including in roles as a financial adviser in New Zealand and the UK.
Mr Davidson has over 30 years’ experience in the life insurance and superannuation industries.
Mr Ghilks has more than 10 years’ experience in life insurance and superannuation distribution and has a track record in “growing adviser businesses”.
ClearView “are delighted to welcome such high calibre people to our Distribution team,” Mr Swanson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all