ClearView has announced several new business development manager appointments as a result of growth in its adviser channel.
To support ClearView “expanding [its] footprint” in the life and superannuation sectors, Maree Feek, Peter Davidson and David Ghilks have been appointed BDM for Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales respectively.
“The appointment of an additional three BDMs is due to the increased growth in sales over the past 12 months from our two main distribution channels: advisers who are part of the ClearView dealer group and independent advisers,” ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said.
“They will play a key role in expanding our footprint into the life advice and superannuation markets.”
Mr Swanson said the three new BDMs will focus on promoting ClearView’s LifeSolutions and WealthSolutions product suites.
Ms Feek has more than 14 years’ experience in the financial services industry including in roles as a financial adviser in New Zealand and the UK.
Mr Davidson has over 30 years’ experience in the life insurance and superannuation industries.
Mr Ghilks has more than 10 years’ experience in life insurance and superannuation distribution and has a track record in “growing adviser businesses”.
ClearView “are delighted to welcome such high calibre people to our Distribution team,” Mr Swanson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all