Non-institutional dealer group Premium Wealth Management has appointed a new head of network development to drive its business expansion.
Justin Viney has joined Premium from a previous role at IOOF-aligned Lonsdale Financial Group as general manager of practice development.
“Justin has extensive experience across both financial planning and accountancy practice development and will be a valuable asset to Premium as we grow the business,” Premium managing director Paul Harding-Davis said.
“His key brief will be to interact with accounting firms seeking to broaden their offering to include a rigorous and proven financial planning option.
“Premium’s experience, systems and accreditation offers small and medium practices, in particular, an attractive pathway to broadening the advice services they can offer clients.”
Mr Viney is a certified practising accountant and financial adviser who has owned his own accounting and planning practices.
He also has experience as responsible manager for AFSLs.
“I am very excited to be joining Premium Wealth Management,” Mr Viney said.
“I look forward to working with Paul and the team as we roll out new licensing solutions which are particularly suited for accountancy practitioners looking for a flexible and professional licensing offer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all