Non-institutional dealer group Premium Wealth Management has appointed a new head of network development to drive its business expansion.
Justin Viney has joined Premium from a previous role at IOOF-aligned Lonsdale Financial Group as general manager of practice development.
“Justin has extensive experience across both financial planning and accountancy practice development and will be a valuable asset to Premium as we grow the business,” Premium managing director Paul Harding-Davis said.
“His key brief will be to interact with accounting firms seeking to broaden their offering to include a rigorous and proven financial planning option.
“Premium’s experience, systems and accreditation offers small and medium practices, in particular, an attractive pathway to broadening the advice services they can offer clients.”
Mr Viney is a certified practising accountant and financial adviser who has owned his own accounting and planning practices.
He also has experience as responsible manager for AFSLs.
“I am very excited to be joining Premium Wealth Management,” Mr Viney said.
“I look forward to working with Paul and the team as we roll out new licensing solutions which are particularly suited for accountancy practitioners looking for a flexible and professional licensing offer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- 12 Nov 2018Labor franking credit plan slammed by inquiry chairBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Nov 2018Finance sector rife with data breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 9 Nov 2018CBA blames industry misconduct on licenseesBy James Mitchell
- view all