Pathway Licensee Services general manager Kate Humphries will depart Netwealth, amid a raft of personnel and structural changes at the dealer group network.
Netwealth Advice Group (NAG) head Simon Micallef confirmed to ifa that Ms Humphries is leaving the company, with former Financial Planning Services Australia (FPSA) executive Peter Boston taking on a new role of head of advice development, which will include responsibility for the Pathway consultancy.
The company will also create a new role of national marketing manager and is on the hunt for two new business development managers to complement the new structure.
“Kate [Humphries] has made a significant contribution to Pathway particularly in relation to raising the Pathway profile in the industry,” Mr Micallef said. “We wish Kate every success."
Mr Micallef added that “benefits for [the Netwealth] business and clients will be evident” following the restructure within the sales team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all