Pathway Licensee Services general manager Kate Humphries will depart Netwealth, amid a raft of personnel and structural changes at the dealer group network.
Netwealth Advice Group (NAG) head Simon Micallef confirmed to ifa that Ms Humphries is leaving the company, with former Financial Planning Services Australia (FPSA) executive Peter Boston taking on a new role of head of advice development, which will include responsibility for the Pathway consultancy.
The company will also create a new role of national marketing manager and is on the hunt for two new business development managers to complement the new structure.
“Kate [Humphries] has made a significant contribution to Pathway particularly in relation to raising the Pathway profile in the industry,” Mr Micallef said. “We wish Kate every success."
Mr Micallef added that “benefits for [the Netwealth] business and clients will be evident” following the restructure within the sales team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all