Pathway Licensee Services general manager Kate Humphries will depart Netwealth, amid a raft of personnel and structural changes at the dealer group network.
Netwealth Advice Group (NAG) head Simon Micallef confirmed to ifa that Ms Humphries is leaving the company, with former Financial Planning Services Australia (FPSA) executive Peter Boston taking on a new role of head of advice development, which will include responsibility for the Pathway consultancy.
The company will also create a new role of national marketing manager and is on the hunt for two new business development managers to complement the new structure.
“Kate [Humphries] has made a significant contribution to Pathway particularly in relation to raising the Pathway profile in the industry,” Mr Micallef said. “We wish Kate every success."
Mr Micallef added that “benefits for [the Netwealth] business and clients will be evident” following the restructure within the sales team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all