The success of burgeoning media group Sterling Publishing, publisher of ifa, has helped earn director Phillip Tarrant a seat on the Audited Media Association of Australia (AMAA) board of directors.
AMAA chair, Dr Stephen Hollings, said the AMAA was pleased to welcome a board member with the experience and specialist focus of Mr Tarrant at a time when the industry is going through a period of great change.
“The addition of a powerhouse specialist publisher such as Sterling Publishing adds a new dimension to the board’s perspective and continues the focus on niche and specialist media’s ability to deliver quality inventory to advertisers and their agencies,” Dr Hollings said.
Mr Tarrant said he welcomed the opportunity to participate on the AMAA board.
“As our industry rises to the challenges of a rapidly changing media landscape, I’m confident in its ability to continue to deliver value to readers, advertisers and other stakeholders," Mr Tarrant said.
"As the media evolves, the AMAA will play a key role in delivering greater transparency for publishers, agencies and advertisers."
He said he looked forward to supporting the development of the media in Australia and helping the industry understand as well as interpret audience behaviours, drivers and demands.
Sterling Publishing remains one of Australia’s fastest growing media companies, having achieved three consecutive years’ placement in the prestigious BRW Fast 100 rankings.
The company has also won numerous accolades at the Publishers Australia Excellence Awards including: B2B Magazine of the Year 2013 (The Adviser), Launch of the Year (below 20K circulation) 2013 (SMSF Adviser), Excellence Award 2012 (The Adviser), B2B Magazine of the Year 2012 (The Adviser) and Integrated Media Brand of the Year 2012 (The Adviser).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all