IOOF-aligned Bridges Financial Services has recruited a new chief executive from a listed Australian funds management business.
IOOF Holdings has announced that former Perpetual Investments general manager, private clients, Nick Langton will take up the reins at Bridges from 11 August.
“Nick’s appointment signals the next phase of growth for the Bridges business,” said IOOF general manager, advice, Mick Farrell.
“His leadership skills, sales background, and overall strategic experience in financial services will be well utilised in this role.”
The recruitment follows the announcement that Bridges will purchase Credit Union Australia's financial planning arm.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all