IOOF-aligned Bridges Financial Services has recruited a new chief executive from a listed Australian funds management business.
IOOF Holdings has announced that former Perpetual Investments general manager, private clients, Nick Langton will take up the reins at Bridges from 11 August.
“Nick’s appointment signals the next phase of growth for the Bridges business,” said IOOF general manager, advice, Mick Farrell.
“His leadership skills, sales background, and overall strategic experience in financial services will be well utilised in this role.”
The recruitment follows the announcement that Bridges will purchase Credit Union Australia's financial planning arm.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all