IOOF-aligned Bridges Financial Services has recruited a new chief executive from a listed Australian funds management business.
IOOF Holdings has announced that former Perpetual Investments general manager, private clients, Nick Langton will take up the reins at Bridges from 11 August.
“Nick’s appointment signals the next phase of growth for the Bridges business,” said IOOF general manager, advice, Mick Farrell.
“His leadership skills, sales background, and overall strategic experience in financial services will be well utilised in this role.”
The recruitment follows the announcement that Bridges will purchase Credit Union Australia's financial planning arm.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all