IOOF-aligned Bridges Financial Services has recruited a new chief executive from a listed Australian funds management business.
IOOF Holdings has announced that former Perpetual Investments general manager, private clients, Nick Langton will take up the reins at Bridges from 11 August.
“Nick’s appointment signals the next phase of growth for the Bridges business,” said IOOF general manager, advice, Mick Farrell.
“His leadership skills, sales background, and overall strategic experience in financial services will be well utilised in this role.”
The recruitment follows the announcement that Bridges will purchase Credit Union Australia's financial planning arm.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Storm litigator mulls AMP class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all