IOOF-aligned Bridges Financial Services has recruited a new chief executive from a listed Australian funds management business.
IOOF Holdings has announced that former Perpetual Investments general manager, private clients, Nick Langton will take up the reins at Bridges from 11 August.
“Nick’s appointment signals the next phase of growth for the Bridges business,” said IOOF general manager, advice, Mick Farrell.
“His leadership skills, sales background, and overall strategic experience in financial services will be well utilised in this role.”
The recruitment follows the announcement that Bridges will purchase Credit Union Australia's financial planning arm.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all