Equipsuper’s financial planning arm has opened its first interstate office in Sydney’s CBD, making financial advice more accessible for members in NSW and the ACT.
Equip’s executive officer, member relationships, Justin Sadler said “opening an office in Sydney was a significant development for Equip Financial Planning, which will operate under its own licence from 1 July 2014”.
“It is a strong statement about our commitment to education and advice in helping members head into retirement confident that they have the knowledge and support to achieve a financially secure future,” he added.
“We constantly speak with and survey our members to gauge their satisfaction with the fund and it is clear that they value advice from a brand like Equip they have trusted over many years,” said Mr Sadler.
Equip has appointed financial planner Kristine Spiteri, who is based in the MLC Centre in Martin Place.
Mr Sadler said Ms Spiteri will make professional financial advice from Equip more accessible to the nearly 20 per cent of Equip members located in NSW and the ACT.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all