Equipsuper’s financial planning arm has opened its first interstate office in Sydney’s CBD, making financial advice more accessible for members in NSW and the ACT.
Equip’s executive officer, member relationships, Justin Sadler said “opening an office in Sydney was a significant development for Equip Financial Planning, which will operate under its own licence from 1 July 2014”.
“It is a strong statement about our commitment to education and advice in helping members head into retirement confident that they have the knowledge and support to achieve a financially secure future,” he added.
“We constantly speak with and survey our members to gauge their satisfaction with the fund and it is clear that they value advice from a brand like Equip they have trusted over many years,” said Mr Sadler.
Equip has appointed financial planner Kristine Spiteri, who is based in the MLC Centre in Martin Place.
Mr Sadler said Ms Spiteri will make professional financial advice from Equip more accessible to the nearly 20 per cent of Equip members located in NSW and the ACT.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all