Equipsuper’s financial planning arm has opened its first interstate office in Sydney’s CBD, making financial advice more accessible for members in NSW and the ACT.
Equip’s executive officer, member relationships, Justin Sadler said “opening an office in Sydney was a significant development for Equip Financial Planning, which will operate under its own licence from 1 July 2014”.
“It is a strong statement about our commitment to education and advice in helping members head into retirement confident that they have the knowledge and support to achieve a financially secure future,” he added.
“We constantly speak with and survey our members to gauge their satisfaction with the fund and it is clear that they value advice from a brand like Equip they have trusted over many years,” said Mr Sadler.
Equip has appointed financial planner Kristine Spiteri, who is based in the MLC Centre in Martin Place.
Mr Sadler said Ms Spiteri will make professional financial advice from Equip more accessible to the nearly 20 per cent of Equip members located in NSW and the ACT.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all