TAL-aligned dealer group Affinia Financial Advisers has recruited two additional practice management coaches to its new consultancy team.
Nadia Docker joins Affinia as its business consultant in Victoria and Tasmania whilst Natalie Pegg joins as the new business consultant for Western and South Australia.
“I welcome both Nadia and Natalie as new business consultants with the Affinia group and look forward to them working across our practices,” said Affinia general manager Craig Parker.
“The Affinia business consultant role is unique to the industry because it truly brings management and practice consultancy expertise and experience to advisers,” he added.
Mr Parker said putting clients at the centre of the business is essential to the role of the financial adviser as the ever-changing social and regulatory environment continues to clearly highlight the ongoing importance of placing customer outcomes first.
“A customer-centric advice business is one that is set up for the long term because it delivers optimal outcomes for clients and therefore for the practice,” said Mr Parker.
“The days of developing practices purely around sales and products without considering the end-to-end process with the client at the centre should become a thing of the past.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all