TAL-aligned dealer group Affinia Financial Advisers has recruited two additional practice management coaches to its new consultancy team.
Nadia Docker joins Affinia as its business consultant in Victoria and Tasmania whilst Natalie Pegg joins as the new business consultant for Western and South Australia.
“I welcome both Nadia and Natalie as new business consultants with the Affinia group and look forward to them working across our practices,” said Affinia general manager Craig Parker.
“The Affinia business consultant role is unique to the industry because it truly brings management and practice consultancy expertise and experience to advisers,” he added.
Mr Parker said putting clients at the centre of the business is essential to the role of the financial adviser as the ever-changing social and regulatory environment continues to clearly highlight the ongoing importance of placing customer outcomes first.
“A customer-centric advice business is one that is set up for the long term because it delivers optimal outcomes for clients and therefore for the practice,” said Mr Parker.
“The days of developing practices purely around sales and products without considering the end-to-end process with the client at the centre should become a thing of the past.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all