IRESS has created a new executive appointment to lead its financial markets business globally.
Matthew Rady has been appointed to the new position of group executive, financial markets, reporting directly to chief executive Andrew Walsh.
“The new role is a strategic response to our global growth plans and the opportunities being presented by this,” Mr Walsh said.
“Matthew is an outstanding executive with impressive international and local experience.”
“The breadth and depth of this experience, including in financial services product innovation and technology-enabled, customer-focus role, makes him ideally suited to this position and he will bring an invaluable perspective to our existing business delivery and global growth.”
The financial markets business of IRESS provides market data and trading software and services to institutional and retail participants.
Mr Rady’s new position as head of these services commences today.
He joins from Macquarie Group where he spent 18 years a executive director of the banking and financial services group.
He was also previously head of Macquarie’s North American banking and financial services group, based in Toronto.
“The company has gone through significant growth internally over the past 12 months and I am excited about the opportunity to support existing clients as well as executing IRESS’ overall growth strategy in key markets.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all