Managed Accounts Holdings, parent company of managedaccounts.com.au, has recruited a former senior corporate lawyer ahead of its listing on the ASX.
Former K&L Gates and Baker & McKenzie partner Jillian McGregor has joined Managed Accounts Holdings in the role of company secretary.
“Jillian has worked as a corporate lawyer for over 15 years and she has a deep knowledge and understanding of the Corporations Act and the ASX listing rules, including related-party transactions, capital raising requirements and continuous disclosure requirements,” said Managed Accounts executive chairman Don Sharp.
“Jillian has many years of experience performing company secretarial tasks and currently holds the role of company secretary at ASX-listed biotechnology company Cellmid Limited.”
The company has completed a $3 million initial public offering and will list later this month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all