Managed Accounts Holdings, parent company of managedaccounts.com.au, has recruited a former senior corporate lawyer ahead of its listing on the ASX.
Former K&L Gates and Baker & McKenzie partner Jillian McGregor has joined Managed Accounts Holdings in the role of company secretary.
“Jillian has worked as a corporate lawyer for over 15 years and she has a deep knowledge and understanding of the Corporations Act and the ASX listing rules, including related-party transactions, capital raising requirements and continuous disclosure requirements,” said Managed Accounts executive chairman Don Sharp.
“Jillian has many years of experience performing company secretarial tasks and currently holds the role of company secretary at ASX-listed biotechnology company Cellmid Limited.”
The company has completed a $3 million initial public offering and will list later this month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all