Managed Accounts Holdings, parent company of managedaccounts.com.au, has recruited a former senior corporate lawyer ahead of its listing on the ASX.
Former K&L Gates and Baker & McKenzie partner Jillian McGregor has joined Managed Accounts Holdings in the role of company secretary.
“Jillian has worked as a corporate lawyer for over 15 years and she has a deep knowledge and understanding of the Corporations Act and the ASX listing rules, including related-party transactions, capital raising requirements and continuous disclosure requirements,” said Managed Accounts executive chairman Don Sharp.
“Jillian has many years of experience performing company secretarial tasks and currently holds the role of company secretary at ASX-listed biotechnology company Cellmid Limited.”
The company has completed a $3 million initial public offering and will list later this month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all