Managed Accounts Holdings, parent company of managedaccounts.com.au, has recruited a former senior corporate lawyer ahead of its listing on the ASX.
Former K&L Gates and Baker & McKenzie partner Jillian McGregor has joined Managed Accounts Holdings in the role of company secretary.
“Jillian has worked as a corporate lawyer for over 15 years and she has a deep knowledge and understanding of the Corporations Act and the ASX listing rules, including related-party transactions, capital raising requirements and continuous disclosure requirements,” said Managed Accounts executive chairman Don Sharp.
“Jillian has many years of experience performing company secretarial tasks and currently holds the role of company secretary at ASX-listed biotechnology company Cellmid Limited.”
The company has completed a $3 million initial public offering and will list later this month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018Restrictions to be placed on pension loan adviceBy Reporter
- 14 Jun 2018Adviser misconduct penalties likely to increase: Moody’sBy Reporter
- view all