Managed Accounts Holdings, parent company of managedaccounts.com.au, has recruited a former senior corporate lawyer ahead of its listing on the ASX.
Former K&L Gates and Baker & McKenzie partner Jillian McGregor has joined Managed Accounts Holdings in the role of company secretary.
“Jillian has worked as a corporate lawyer for over 15 years and she has a deep knowledge and understanding of the Corporations Act and the ASX listing rules, including related-party transactions, capital raising requirements and continuous disclosure requirements,” said Managed Accounts executive chairman Don Sharp.
“Jillian has many years of experience performing company secretarial tasks and currently holds the role of company secretary at ASX-listed biotechnology company Cellmid Limited.”
The company has completed a $3 million initial public offering and will list later this month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all