The Zurich Investments Global Growth Share Fund has been given the green light to be added to the approved product list of Westpac-aligned licensee Securitor.
In a statement issued yesterday, Zurich Financial Services Australia announced that the global equities fund had been approved by the institutionally-owned dealer group in the wake of growing investor and adviser demand for global investment.
“Zurich believes domestic demand for growth from improving offshore markets is set to increase,” said Zurich general manager, life and investments, Philip Kewin.
“We believe it prudent that investors and advisers would look to blend portfolios to include a global growth manager investing in potentially fast growing companies in recovering economies with a proven underlying focus on earnings.”
Mr Kewin added that too few long-only global equity managers are reflective of a “disciplined, long-term investment approach”.
The fund – which is managed by US-based American Century Investments – focuses on changes in the rate of earnings growth, rather than overall level and duration of earnings growth, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all