Financial Index Wealth Accountants is set to acquire Crowe Horwath Australia, following the group’s acquisition of Centric Wealth.
The two companies announced they had entered into an agreement in a statement to the ASX, in which it was revealed that Findex will acquire all of the shares in Crowe Horwath by way of a scheme of arrangement.
“Findex has long had a strategy of growth through acquisition. Our highest profile transaction is that of Centric Wealth,” said Findex chief executive Sprio Paule in a separate statement.
“This transaction only occurred after much due diligence and consideration from our experienced mergers and acquisition team. The purchase of Centric Wealth was the right step for the business, our staff and clients and will see the brand maintain its privately-owned and non-aligned status," said Mr Paule.
“We look for businesses with the right strategic and cultural fit for our group. Any future acquisitions will follow this same course. We are undertaking due diligence with Crowe Howarth and have exclusivity until 30 July.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:27Instos ‘struggle’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 09:25CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all