The first stage of the inaugural ifa Excellence Awards officially closed on Friday with an outstanding number of submissions received from across Australia.
With more than 300 nominations received across 16 award categories the ifa Excellence Awards will now enter the second phase of judging where a panel of independent judges will assess the submissions.
“While only in its first year, the awards have garnered an overwhelmingly positive response from the industry, which has been reinforced by the quality of the submissions we received,” said ifa’s publisher Russell Stephenson.
“Advisers have relished the challenge these awards present and we are excited to be able to recognise some really worthy finalists.
“Along with our principal partner, Colonial First State, we are looking forward to celebrating independent advice at the five-star awards luncheon in August,” Mr Stephenson said.
The awards luncheon will be held at the Australian Technology Park, Sydney on Thursday 14th August.
The independent judging panel will be announced in the coming weeks. For more information regarding the ifa Excellence Awards visit www.ifaawards.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all