The first stage of the inaugural ifa Excellence Awards officially closed on Friday with an outstanding number of submissions received from across Australia.
With more than 300 nominations received across 16 award categories the ifa Excellence Awards will now enter the second phase of judging where a panel of independent judges will assess the submissions.
“While only in its first year, the awards have garnered an overwhelmingly positive response from the industry, which has been reinforced by the quality of the submissions we received,” said ifa’s publisher Russell Stephenson.
“Advisers have relished the challenge these awards present and we are excited to be able to recognise some really worthy finalists.
“Along with our principal partner, Colonial First State, we are looking forward to celebrating independent advice at the five-star awards luncheon in August,” Mr Stephenson said.
The awards luncheon will be held at the Australian Technology Park, Sydney on Thursday 14th August.
The independent judging panel will be announced in the coming weeks. For more information regarding the ifa Excellence Awards visit www.ifaawards.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all