Brisbane-based firm WB Financial has relaunched its separately managed account (SMA) service on one of Praemium's platforms.
WB Financial has worked with Praemium to reconfigure and relaunch the Agentia SMA service, in both super and non-super structures.
WB Financial’s director of operations, Murray Wilkinson, said the firm also intends to make use of the new SMSF compliance functionality being developed within Praemium.
“SMSFs are already a key part of our business today and going forward, given we also have an interest in an SMSF administration service that integrates directly with the adviser offices and administers the majority of our SMSF clients.
“With Praemium’s new SMSF functionality, our advisers and administrators will be able to work in the same technology, ensuring funds are up-to-date and accurate, and thereby enabling advisers and administrators to work more effectively together,” he added.
Praemium commercial director Andrew Varlamos said the firm is “delighted” to be partnering with WB Financial to deliver solutions for clients and advisers.
“The Praemium Agentia platform enables advisers to give their clients low-cost, personal portfolios, and is experiencing strong inflows from advisers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all