Advisers have voted Colonial First State as the number one fund manager in the Wealth Insights 2014 service level report.
This is the seventh consecutive year in which CFS has achieved first place in the award.
“These are fantastic results given how competitive the market is,” CFS acting general manager, product and investments, Peter Labrie said.
“It is tangible evidence our service is clearly resonating with advisers – that supporting them in growing their business and increasing their business efficiency is an absolute focus for CFS.
“This is also recognised through the awards we win, a direct result of advisers casting their vote.”
In addition, CFS platforms received a number of awards in the Wealth Insights 2014 Platform Service Level Report, including its FirstChoice platform winning a first ranking for platform service and also for platform benchmarking overall satisfaction.
FirstWrap was ranked number two for platform service in the awards and number three for platform benchmarking overall satisfaction.
“We know though to get the most out of a platform, the technology needs to be supported by a strong service commitment,” Mr Labrie said.
“Providing advisers and investors with market leading service continues to be fundamental to CFS. Being ranked number one and two by advisers in the Wealth Insights awards is something we’re very proud of.
“Our FirstChoice and FirstWrap platforms are now the industry benchmark in terms of pace of innovation.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all