Advisers have voted Colonial First State as the number one fund manager in the Wealth Insights 2014 service level report.
This is the seventh consecutive year in which CFS has achieved first place in the award.
“These are fantastic results given how competitive the market is,” CFS acting general manager, product and investments, Peter Labrie said.
“It is tangible evidence our service is clearly resonating with advisers – that supporting them in growing their business and increasing their business efficiency is an absolute focus for CFS.
“This is also recognised through the awards we win, a direct result of advisers casting their vote.”
In addition, CFS platforms received a number of awards in the Wealth Insights 2014 Platform Service Level Report, including its FirstChoice platform winning a first ranking for platform service and also for platform benchmarking overall satisfaction.
FirstWrap was ranked number two for platform service in the awards and number three for platform benchmarking overall satisfaction.
“We know though to get the most out of a platform, the technology needs to be supported by a strong service commitment,” Mr Labrie said.
“Providing advisers and investors with market leading service continues to be fundamental to CFS. Being ranked number one and two by advisers in the Wealth Insights awards is something we’re very proud of.
“Our FirstChoice and FirstWrap platforms are now the industry benchmark in terms of pace of innovation.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all