Praemium’s Asian subsidiary has struck a deal with Chinese Dah Sing Bank to provide CRM, workflow and financial planning modules via WealthCraft.
“We are delighted to be assisting an important Hong Kong-based institution like Dah Sing Bank to enhance its wealth management proposition,” said Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
“Our client-centric WealthCraft solution will enable Dah Sing Bank to manage its clients in an integrated, visible and scalable way,” said Mr Ohanessian.
Dah Sing Bank was established in 1947 and its subsidiaries (Banco Comercial de Macau and Dah Sing Bank China Limited) provide banking and financial services through a branch network of around 70 branches across Hong Kong, Macau and the People’s Republic of China.
Dah Sing Bank and its subsidiaries controlled more than AU$18 billion in deposits as at 31 December 2013, with annual operating income in excess of AU$512 million.
The roll-out of the new Praemium service through Dah Sing Bank is planned for completion in 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all