BT Financial Group has introduced bulk linking and rebalancing to its BT Wrap model portfolio offer for dealer groups and financial advisers.
The changes will enable advisers to rebalance multiple clients at the same time, reducing administration time, according to a statement from the Westpac-aligned financial services company.
They will also allow advisers to set limits at a model portfolio level and tailor to individual clients as well as monitor account requirements for rebalancing using tolerance reporting at the model portfolio level, BT Financial said.
Research commissioned by BT shows close to 70 per cent of Australian advisers now use model portfolios, estimating that model portfolios can reduce the time spent on regulatory compliance and administration by 75 hours.
BT Financial Group head of platforms Kelly Power said she is excited about the continued improvements BT is making to BT Wrap and the ways in which advisers are embracing them.
“We do not take our leading market position for granted, and we are focused on enhancing our platforms, consistently offering market leading service and customer experiences,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all