Franklin Templeton Investments has recruited two investment professionals to bolster its Australian fixed income capability.
The company has announced that Chris Siniakov has joined as managing director, fixed income, and Andrew Canobi will take up the role of director, fixed income, to be based in the Melbourne office.
“Mr Siniakov and Mr Canobi joined Franklin Templeton’s Melbourne office this week to begin developing a range of local fixed income strategies aimed at delivering stable positive returns with low correlation to growth assets,” said a statement from Franklin Templeton.
“A key focus of the team will be on macro strategies and identifying securities which offer attractive real yields and liquidity.”
Mr Siniakov was formerly head of fixed income for the Asia Pacific region at Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, and has held roles at Invesco and County Investment Management.
Mr Canobi also joins from Deutsche, where he was director and senior portfolio manager in the global fixed income team, with responsibility for institutional portfolios.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all