Mortgage Choice has appointed two practice development managers to support the growth of its financial adviser network.
Garth Campbell has been appointed practice development manager for the Southern Region and Joseph Raad has been appointed associate practice development manager in Sydney.
Mr Campbell joins the team armed with more than 18 years’ experience in financial planning, most recently as general manager of a Melbourne planning firm.
"Being able to work with broking franchises to develop robust and viable financial planning businesses that serve to further enhance their client experience is a very exciting opportunity for me, and one I am looking forward to sinking my teeth into," Mr Campbell said.
Mr Raad joins the company with more than seven years’ experience in the financial services sector.
"Mortgage Choice is building something quite unique and I am excited to join the team and help build something that I believe can change the shape of the financial services industry," Mr Raad said.
Having previously worked at Macquarie Bank as the training and relationship manager for the COIN financial software, Mr Raad has experience training and supporting financial advisers to improve their business efficiency.
Mortgage Choice general manager of financial planning Tania Milnes said the two appointments further highlight the company's aggressive growth plans.
"The financial planning side of the business has been in operation for the past 18 months and has achieved significant growth in that time," Ms Milne said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all