Mortgage Choice has appointed two practice development managers to support the growth of its financial adviser network.
Garth Campbell has been appointed practice development manager for the Southern Region and Joseph Raad has been appointed associate practice development manager in Sydney.
Mr Campbell joins the team armed with more than 18 years’ experience in financial planning, most recently as general manager of a Melbourne planning firm.
"Being able to work with broking franchises to develop robust and viable financial planning businesses that serve to further enhance their client experience is a very exciting opportunity for me, and one I am looking forward to sinking my teeth into," Mr Campbell said.
Mr Raad joins the company with more than seven years’ experience in the financial services sector.
"Mortgage Choice is building something quite unique and I am excited to join the team and help build something that I believe can change the shape of the financial services industry," Mr Raad said.
Having previously worked at Macquarie Bank as the training and relationship manager for the COIN financial software, Mr Raad has experience training and supporting financial advisers to improve their business efficiency.
Mortgage Choice general manager of financial planning Tania Milnes said the two appointments further highlight the company's aggressive growth plans.
"The financial planning side of the business has been in operation for the past 18 months and has achieved significant growth in that time," Ms Milne said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all