AMP-aligned ipac Financial Planning has been named as CoreData Advisory Group of the Year, off the back of shadow shopping exercises that measured client acquisition ability.
Having surveyed 800 prospective financial advice clients, CoreData announced that ipac was found to be the “licensee with the strongest ability to acquire prospective clients” based on the ACQUIRE Index, which benchmarks "assurances, compliance, quality, understanding, intention, reaction and environment".
“ipac is very proud of the efforts of our exceptional advisers and support staff who care passionately about the difference we make to the lives of our clients,” said ipac managing director Tim Steele.
“It is a great honour for us to receive this award, and we see it as recognition of the work we have done to continue to evolve our advice process and invest in adviser training to improve the experience for clients seeking quality financial advice.”
Fortnum Financial Advisers and NAB/MLC-aligned Apogee Financial Planning received “highly commended” accolades, while Synchron and MLC/Garvan were “commended”.
Submissions for the ifa Excellence Awards are also now open to independent and non-institutional advice groups. To nominate please visit https://www.ifaawards.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:24Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 10:24Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all