AMP-aligned ipac Financial Planning has been named as CoreData Advisory Group of the Year, off the back of shadow shopping exercises that measured client acquisition ability.
Having surveyed 800 prospective financial advice clients, CoreData announced that ipac was found to be the “licensee with the strongest ability to acquire prospective clients” based on the ACQUIRE Index, which benchmarks "assurances, compliance, quality, understanding, intention, reaction and environment".
“ipac is very proud of the efforts of our exceptional advisers and support staff who care passionately about the difference we make to the lives of our clients,” said ipac managing director Tim Steele.
“It is a great honour for us to receive this award, and we see it as recognition of the work we have done to continue to evolve our advice process and invest in adviser training to improve the experience for clients seeking quality financial advice.”
Fortnum Financial Advisers and NAB/MLC-aligned Apogee Financial Planning received “highly commended” accolades, while Synchron and MLC/Garvan were “commended”.
Submissions for the ifa Excellence Awards are also now open to independent and non-institutional advice groups. To nominate please visit http://www.ifaawards.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all