AMP-aligned ipac Financial Planning has been named as CoreData Advisory Group of the Year, off the back of shadow shopping exercises that measured client acquisition ability.
Having surveyed 800 prospective financial advice clients, CoreData announced that ipac was found to be the “licensee with the strongest ability to acquire prospective clients” based on the ACQUIRE Index, which benchmarks "assurances, compliance, quality, understanding, intention, reaction and environment".
“ipac is very proud of the efforts of our exceptional advisers and support staff who care passionately about the difference we make to the lives of our clients,” said ipac managing director Tim Steele.
“It is a great honour for us to receive this award, and we see it as recognition of the work we have done to continue to evolve our advice process and invest in adviser training to improve the experience for clients seeking quality financial advice.”
Fortnum Financial Advisers and NAB/MLC-aligned Apogee Financial Planning received “highly commended” accolades, while Synchron and MLC/Garvan were “commended”.
Submissions for the ifa Excellence Awards are also now open to independent and non-institutional advice groups. To nominate please visit https://www.ifaawards.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all