AMP Capital has announced the launch of an Adviser Resource Centre, providing financial advisers with access to investment education tools and information.
In a statement issued on Friday, AMP Capital head of retail and corporate business Craig Keary said the new website will help advisers in the process of re-defining their value proposition.
“Ultimately, AMP Capital wants to support financial advisers in guiding their clients’ decision making in order to help them achieve better wealth outcomes,” Mr Keary said.
“The Adviser Resource Centre addresses myriad investment concepts and themes, providing materials that can be used at different stages of the advice journey and at different points in market cycles.
“This latest initiative is the evolution of last year’s successful Act Now for a Better Tomorrow campaign where AMP Capital created tools to help advisers give clients the confidence to re-enter markets after a period of volatility and to stay the course of long-term investing.”
The statement said the service aims to help advisers have “more meaningful investment conversations with their clients”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all