AMP Capital has announced the launch of an Adviser Resource Centre, providing financial advisers with access to investment education tools and information.
In a statement issued on Friday, AMP Capital head of retail and corporate business Craig Keary said the new website will help advisers in the process of re-defining their value proposition.
“Ultimately, AMP Capital wants to support financial advisers in guiding their clients’ decision making in order to help them achieve better wealth outcomes,” Mr Keary said.
“The Adviser Resource Centre addresses myriad investment concepts and themes, providing materials that can be used at different stages of the advice journey and at different points in market cycles.
“This latest initiative is the evolution of last year’s successful Act Now for a Better Tomorrow campaign where AMP Capital created tools to help advisers give clients the confidence to re-enter markets after a period of volatility and to stay the course of long-term investing.”
The statement said the service aims to help advisers have “more meaningful investment conversations with their clients”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all