AMP Capital has announced the launch of an Adviser Resource Centre, providing financial advisers with access to investment education tools and information.
In a statement issued on Friday, AMP Capital head of retail and corporate business Craig Keary said the new website will help advisers in the process of re-defining their value proposition.
“Ultimately, AMP Capital wants to support financial advisers in guiding their clients’ decision making in order to help them achieve better wealth outcomes,” Mr Keary said.
“The Adviser Resource Centre addresses myriad investment concepts and themes, providing materials that can be used at different stages of the advice journey and at different points in market cycles.
“This latest initiative is the evolution of last year’s successful Act Now for a Better Tomorrow campaign where AMP Capital created tools to help advisers give clients the confidence to re-enter markets after a period of volatility and to stay the course of long-term investing.”
The statement said the service aims to help advisers have “more meaningful investment conversations with their clients”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:14Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all