Professional Investment Services has appointed two more business consultants to support its adviser network.
Darren Black will take on the role of PIS national business consultancy manager, while Ryan Goodfellow has been appointed as PIS state manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
PIS head of distribution strategy and marketing Neil Rogan said Mr Black was a "proven leader in the area of adviser growth, retention, building high performing teams and enabling adviser practices to reach the goals they aspire [to]".
Mr Goodfellow will focus on recruitment, growth and the development of advisers' practices, said Mr Rogan.
"With a collective industry background spanning more than 35 years, these gentlemen will be instrumental in the support and growth of our network’s financial planning businesses," he said.
PIS is owned by financial services firm Centrepoint Alliance, which undertook a $14 million capital raising last week.
"‘Centrepoint is also investing in ‘capability funding’ for the wealth management business, like building a smarter practice – integrating various systems and solutions in the marketplace to make the advisers’ life much easier," said Mr Rogan.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all