Professional Investment Services has appointed two more business consultants to support its adviser network.
Darren Black will take on the role of PIS national business consultancy manager, while Ryan Goodfellow has been appointed as PIS state manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
PIS head of distribution strategy and marketing Neil Rogan said Mr Black was a "proven leader in the area of adviser growth, retention, building high performing teams and enabling adviser practices to reach the goals they aspire [to]".
Mr Goodfellow will focus on recruitment, growth and the development of advisers' practices, said Mr Rogan.
"With a collective industry background spanning more than 35 years, these gentlemen will be instrumental in the support and growth of our network’s financial planning businesses," he said.
PIS is owned by financial services firm Centrepoint Alliance, which undertook a $14 million capital raising last week.
"‘Centrepoint is also investing in ‘capability funding’ for the wealth management business, like building a smarter practice – integrating various systems and solutions in the marketplace to make the advisers’ life much easier," said Mr Rogan.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all