Macquarie Specialist Investments has launched the 14th offer of the Macquarie Flexi 100 trust, providing access to investment in domestic and global equity markets.
The current offer is available for investment until 30 June 2014, and features a “unique Walk-Away” component whereby investors will have the “flexibility to exit their investment early without incurring any additional costs”.
“The strong global thematic of the current Flexi offer is a direct response to overwhelming feedback we have received from advisers and their clients demanding access to key overseas growth areas,” said MSI distribution co-head Ferdi Kayakesen.
“Feedback is strengthened by Macquarie Research Equities’ positive outlook on US and European markets, suggesting the increasing relevance and importance of international equities exposure in maximising portfolio growth opportunities.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all