Macquarie Specialist Investments has launched the 14th offer of the Macquarie Flexi 100 trust, providing access to investment in domestic and global equity markets.
The current offer is available for investment until 30 June 2014, and features a “unique Walk-Away” component whereby investors will have the “flexibility to exit their investment early without incurring any additional costs”.
“The strong global thematic of the current Flexi offer is a direct response to overwhelming feedback we have received from advisers and their clients demanding access to key overseas growth areas,” said MSI distribution co-head Ferdi Kayakesen.
“Feedback is strengthened by Macquarie Research Equities’ positive outlook on US and European markets, suggesting the increasing relevance and importance of international equities exposure in maximising portfolio growth opportunities.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:27Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 10:27New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 10:27Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:27Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all