Macquarie Specialist Investments has launched the 14th offer of the Macquarie Flexi 100 trust, providing access to investment in domestic and global equity markets.
The current offer is available for investment until 30 June 2014, and features a “unique Walk-Away” component whereby investors will have the “flexibility to exit their investment early without incurring any additional costs”.
“The strong global thematic of the current Flexi offer is a direct response to overwhelming feedback we have received from advisers and their clients demanding access to key overseas growth areas,” said MSI distribution co-head Ferdi Kayakesen.
“Feedback is strengthened by Macquarie Research Equities’ positive outlook on US and European markets, suggesting the increasing relevance and importance of international equities exposure in maximising portfolio growth opportunities.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- 09:30Premium China Funds lowers fees on fundBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all