AIA Australia has received two awards for its recently launched AIA Vitality program, the life insurer has announced.
AIA Vitality won both CANSTAR’s Innovation Excellence Award and the AFA’s Innovation Award for Best Risk Product 2014.
The AIA Vitality program uses research in behavioural economics, incentivisation and wellness to encourage people to take steps towards a healthy lifestyle, according to a statement from AIA.
The program was launched on March 6, following a pilot program undertaken with a limited number of advisers.
AIA Australia chief executive Peter Crewe believes the awards are “great recognition” for the hard work done by the business to launch AIA Vitality.
“After two years of primary and secondary research, we brought AIA Vitality to Australia, and now we’re hitting the ground running,” he said.
“We are convinced that AIA Vitality can have a positive impact on Australia’s health, while at the same time revolutionising the life insurance industry,” he added.
The Association of Financial Advisers’ chief executive Brad Fox explained the AFA’s theme for 2014 is “Innovate: Think, Create, Act”.
“We are very excited to see how the AIA Vitality initiative has challenged the fundamental way insurance connects with consumers. It’s a new conversation”, he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all