Praemium has completed an upgrade to its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software, according to an announcement from the company.
Praemium upgraded its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the company stated.
“This means that WealthCraft users will have a cloud-based, user-friendly interface that allows them to perform all the business and financial planning tasks required to run their businesses in the one place,” Praemium said.
“The new, touch-friendly WealthCraft interface is more intuitive and looks identical on all tablets, smartphones and desktops.”
The upgraded version of WealthCraft incorporates Microsoft's social tool ‘Yammer’, which enables users to communicate with co-workers, said Praemium.
WealthCraft also integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Praemium said, so advisers can manage the process from lead generation through to onboarding new clients and managing client investments and reviews.
“Further, WealthCraft is ‘client focused’, meaning each client’s information, contacts, communications and documents are saved in one place for easy access,” Praemium stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all