Praemium has completed an upgrade to its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software, according to an announcement from the company.
Praemium upgraded its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the company stated.
“This means that WealthCraft users will have a cloud-based, user-friendly interface that allows them to perform all the business and financial planning tasks required to run their businesses in the one place,” Praemium said.
“The new, touch-friendly WealthCraft interface is more intuitive and looks identical on all tablets, smartphones and desktops.”
The upgraded version of WealthCraft incorporates Microsoft's social tool ‘Yammer’, which enables users to communicate with co-workers, said Praemium.
WealthCraft also integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Praemium said, so advisers can manage the process from lead generation through to onboarding new clients and managing client investments and reviews.
“Further, WealthCraft is ‘client focused’, meaning each client’s information, contacts, communications and documents are saved in one place for easy access,” Praemium stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all