Praemium has completed an upgrade to its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software, according to an announcement from the company.
Praemium upgraded its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the company stated.
“This means that WealthCraft users will have a cloud-based, user-friendly interface that allows them to perform all the business and financial planning tasks required to run their businesses in the one place,” Praemium said.
“The new, touch-friendly WealthCraft interface is more intuitive and looks identical on all tablets, smartphones and desktops.”
The upgraded version of WealthCraft incorporates Microsoft's social tool ‘Yammer’, which enables users to communicate with co-workers, said Praemium.
WealthCraft also integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Praemium said, so advisers can manage the process from lead generation through to onboarding new clients and managing client investments and reviews.
“Further, WealthCraft is ‘client focused’, meaning each client’s information, contacts, communications and documents are saved in one place for easy access,” Praemium stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all