Praemium has completed an upgrade to its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software, according to an announcement from the company.
Praemium upgraded its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the company stated.
“This means that WealthCraft users will have a cloud-based, user-friendly interface that allows them to perform all the business and financial planning tasks required to run their businesses in the one place,” Praemium said.
“The new, touch-friendly WealthCraft interface is more intuitive and looks identical on all tablets, smartphones and desktops.”
The upgraded version of WealthCraft incorporates Microsoft's social tool ‘Yammer’, which enables users to communicate with co-workers, said Praemium.
WealthCraft also integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Praemium said, so advisers can manage the process from lead generation through to onboarding new clients and managing client investments and reviews.
“Further, WealthCraft is ‘client focused’, meaning each client’s information, contacts, communications and documents are saved in one place for easy access,” Praemium stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all