Praemium has completed an upgrade to its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software, according to an announcement from the company.
Praemium upgraded its WealthCraft CRM and financial planning software to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the company stated.
“This means that WealthCraft users will have a cloud-based, user-friendly interface that allows them to perform all the business and financial planning tasks required to run their businesses in the one place,” Praemium said.
“The new, touch-friendly WealthCraft interface is more intuitive and looks identical on all tablets, smartphones and desktops.”
The upgraded version of WealthCraft incorporates Microsoft's social tool ‘Yammer’, which enables users to communicate with co-workers, said Praemium.
WealthCraft also integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Praemium said, so advisers can manage the process from lead generation through to onboarding new clients and managing client investments and reviews.
“Further, WealthCraft is ‘client focused’, meaning each client’s information, contacts, communications and documents are saved in one place for easy access,” Praemium stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all