Suncorp-backed insurer Asteron Life has launched a “television series” aimed at educating financial advisers on marketing techniques.
The six-part video series, entitled Boost, will provide advisers with access to marketing strategies from small business marketing expert Tim Reid, a statement from the company said.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo said the project fills a “niche” in the financial advice market.
“Through Boost we’ve taken a mass media approach and produced a reality TV concept to show pain-points business owners experience in growing their business, and how to conquer them,” Mr Vilo said.
“Running Boost in an online format also brings some fun learnings to a serious business proposition,” he added.
The series will run from April 2 to May 22, Asteron Life said, and by watching the episodes and answering questions in the Boost e-book, advisers can earn up to six CPD points.
“Marketing a small business doesn’t have to be a Hollywood production. It is about taking a professional approach through smarter marketing, and helping advisers compete at the big end of town,” Mr Vilo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all