Suncorp-backed insurer Asteron Life has launched a “television series” aimed at educating financial advisers on marketing techniques.
The six-part video series, entitled Boost, will provide advisers with access to marketing strategies from small business marketing expert Tim Reid, a statement from the company said.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo said the project fills a “niche” in the financial advice market.
“Through Boost we’ve taken a mass media approach and produced a reality TV concept to show pain-points business owners experience in growing their business, and how to conquer them,” Mr Vilo said.
“Running Boost in an online format also brings some fun learnings to a serious business proposition,” he added.
The series will run from April 2 to May 22, Asteron Life said, and by watching the episodes and answering questions in the Boost e-book, advisers can earn up to six CPD points.
“Marketing a small business doesn’t have to be a Hollywood production. It is about taking a professional approach through smarter marketing, and helping advisers compete at the big end of town,” Mr Vilo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all