Suncorp-backed insurer Asteron Life has launched a “television series” aimed at educating financial advisers on marketing techniques.
The six-part video series, entitled Boost, will provide advisers with access to marketing strategies from small business marketing expert Tim Reid, a statement from the company said.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo said the project fills a “niche” in the financial advice market.
“Through Boost we’ve taken a mass media approach and produced a reality TV concept to show pain-points business owners experience in growing their business, and how to conquer them,” Mr Vilo said.
“Running Boost in an online format also brings some fun learnings to a serious business proposition,” he added.
The series will run from April 2 to May 22, Asteron Life said, and by watching the episodes and answering questions in the Boost e-book, advisers can earn up to six CPD points.
“Marketing a small business doesn’t have to be a Hollywood production. It is about taking a professional approach through smarter marketing, and helping advisers compete at the big end of town,” Mr Vilo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018Former BT exec joins mortgage and financial advice groupBy Reporter
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- view all