Suncorp-backed insurer Asteron Life has launched a “television series” aimed at educating financial advisers on marketing techniques.
The six-part video series, entitled Boost, will provide advisers with access to marketing strategies from small business marketing expert Tim Reid, a statement from the company said.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo said the project fills a “niche” in the financial advice market.
“Through Boost we’ve taken a mass media approach and produced a reality TV concept to show pain-points business owners experience in growing their business, and how to conquer them,” Mr Vilo said.
“Running Boost in an online format also brings some fun learnings to a serious business proposition,” he added.
The series will run from April 2 to May 22, Asteron Life said, and by watching the episodes and answering questions in the Boost e-book, advisers can earn up to six CPD points.
“Marketing a small business doesn’t have to be a Hollywood production. It is about taking a professional approach through smarter marketing, and helping advisers compete at the big end of town,” Mr Vilo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all